Wednesday 6 March 2013

MALTA!!!!

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this amazing opportunity that I have been looking in to. But basically there is a 3 months work placement I could do on the beautiful island of Malta. I can go over there and do a placement anywhere related to the media industry, all I have to do is apply!

Well today we had a meeting with Keith who is involved in the Erasmus scheme in LJMU who organise these placements. He gave as much information as he could about the trip before the meeting we have tomorrow with Michael Harley who is the main Erasmus coordinator.

If I get this opportunity it will count toward the 80 hours work experience that I have to log for third year which is great. Plus when else would I be offered such a placement? Of course I have jumped at the chance because going to Malta would be a wonderful cultural experience that I can share with a few friends who want to go off the course as well!
Speak Soon!
Image Credit: www.MyFinePix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment