Thursday 23 February 2012

Developing My Website

So I have started to develop my website for Digital Media Tools. I think that it will be a really worthwhile thing having my own website to showcase my work so I am putting a lot of effort in to this project. Dreamweaver is a difficult program to use so I have created Photoshop mock ups of my website before starting to use Dreamweaver. Here are the mock ups that I have made, showing all the pages that they are through the navigation selection.
The blocks on the page will all have images on them showing what you can select from the menu. When you hover over any shape, it is highlighted using a shadow. It is subtle but makes the site look clean.
I hope you like my designs, it is early days yet to I hope it goes well!

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment