Sunday 29 January 2012

Chinese New Year!

I decided to go to China Town in Liverpool to see their celebrations the day before Chinese New Year. It was amazing how many people had turned out to join in the festivities! They had dragons travelling through China Town, collecting food and money from the top windows. The actual dragons were beautiful! There was also firecrackers making load noises and red smoke all the way down the street. The festivities were happening throughout Liverpool city centre but China town was fantastic! Here are some photographs that I took at China Town.



Here is the link to my photoraphy blog also just so you can see the images in a better quality! Take a look at my other stuff as well (and follow me!)


http://stevies1day1photo.tumblr.com/

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment