Sunday 29 January 2012

Digital Media Tools - Working With HTML

In this Digital Media Tools lesson, we had a tutorial on using HTML coding to create a website. We did this exercise to allow us to see what exactly goes in to making a website. Although we will not need to put all of the HTML coding in to create or sites (as Dreamweaver does most of the work for you) it was good to find out actually how to code. I enjoyed doing the exercise because I learnt a lot about website design; I think having such knowledge will make me pay attention to the finer details when creating my website.
I am excited to start making my own website but I know it is going to be a long process. I have already began research in to what I am going to have my site look like and I am currently working on paper designs for it. I presented my research and plan to my lecturer and he was very impressed. I am glad that I done this extra work because I then received useful feedback which my classmates did not.
I am also currently working on creating a logo for my website to make it look more professional. This will also make my website unique and the work that I do will have this logo on it to link the two pieces of media together. Hopefully I can get my head around Dreamweaver soon so I can get started!

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment