Thursday 21 November 2013

Queens of the Stone Age concert - Manchester Phones 4 You Arena

Last night I went to see one of my favourite bands ever; Queens of the Stone Age. I have been to see them before and they were amazing live so naturally I wanted to go again on this tour. We were standing and had a great view without getting too crushed near the front; and I had a blast with my friends. They mainly played their new album Like Clockwork and it was great; Josh Homme's voice is just unbelievable. 
The graphics and artwork that they used throughout the show was stunning, it matched the artwork on in the album vinyl and was really fitting for the songs and lyrics. Here are a few photographs of the gig.
I haven't been to a gig in a while so this was totally awesome; if I had the money I would follow them round on the tour because their music is some of the best around these days, considering the amount of poor tacky pop music everywhere.

Speak Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment