Friday 15 November 2013

Yoga

Seeing as 3rd year at university is definitely going to be a lot more stressful than 1st and 2nd combined, I decided to take up Yoga once a week to relax myself and let go of all the stress that builds up because of my 2 part time jobs, university work and everything else in between.
I have been going to Yoga every Tuesday with my Mum and am really finding it beneficial to my mind set when it comes to everything that I have to do on a weekly basis. Of course I am still a bit crazy sometimes because I have a lot on and occasionally lose myself; but it really does put everything in to perspective.
I hope to keep this activity up because it helps me a lot not only with all this work but also as a person and emotionally. I am becoming more relaxed, more flexibly and more balanced than I have ever been and I hope this continues well beyond 2013!
Speak Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment