Thursday 11 October 2012

A New Job!

Finally! I have a permanent job doing something I love - filming! I now have a job for the SU making promotional films and other media work for them. I am so excited to get started on all the work they have to offer, and the cherry on the cake is that I get paid for it! Oh and I also get to work with two of my friends Mark and Joe (WOLVES!!).
Today we had our first meeting in the Student Union to talk about what we will be doing this coming year. We were told of a couple of films that we could do and then were asked what we may be interested in. Me, Joe and Mark chose doing a promotional film for the clubs and societies of the Student Union. We started to brainstorm and came up with a lot of ideas and now we are very excited about starting this project! I am going to email the clubs and societies coordinator soon to organise a meeting with him to find out which clubs we could get in touch with! I am very, very happy that I have this opportunity and I think it will be amazing for my CV!

Speak Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment