Monday 14 October 2013

Baby Shower - Event Planning, Photography and Film

I have been helping to plan my sister-in-laws baby shower and today was the big day! I have had lots of fun making party favors  decorations and more for the party. I like to be creative and so doing something that I don't usually do really allows me to get creative in to different way. Here are some photographs of what I made for the party.
I was also asked to do the photography so we could get some great photos of all the family and friends to show the baby when he or she is old enough. Here are those photographs.

I loved doing the photographs because usually the host is so busy they never have time to get photographs, so this was my gift to Francesca for her shower.
I also made a short film for her to keep with video messages people had left for the baby and also a photograph montage. Here it is!
I really enjoyed the evening over all, great company, funny games and lovely food. Can't wait to meet the little baby and when he or she is old enough show them the fun we had!

Speak Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment