Sunday 27 October 2013

Break Time - A Trip to Wales

I have blogged about going to Wales before and as I have mentioned my parents have a caravan near Snowdon. We visit a lot but because I have been in Malta I haven't been in a long time. This weekend was a welcome break because since being home from my abroad placement I haven't stopped. I have started all of the work that needs to be done this year in university and it was nice to just relax. I did take my laptop and do some work there but we mainly just chilled out and then went for a nice long walk at Newborough Beach. I took a couple of photographs on my mobile, didn't want to take my DSLR in case it rained (which it did).
 My mum and dad always have a laugh at how much I take photographs, but I really do love doing it. It documents some of the most beautiful places I have visited, and there are plenty of those in Wales as you can see. I like to show time passing, events happening, my dog growing, and anything else that catches my eye. It pleases me to see work that I have produced and work that I actually like that is my own. I hope to go the caravan again sometime soon because the fresh air agrees with me!

Speak Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment