Friday 9 March 2012

Creativity and Concept - Development

In this creativity and concept session, each group had to have a meeting with the lecturers about our museum exhibit ideas. Our group chose Film Enthusiasts, and so the exhibit is all about film! Unfortunately, I was the only one in today so I had to have the meeting alone (great!) but it went very well. I presented to the lecturers these documents that I have been working on; they give you an insight in to what the final presentation will be like and also the real life exhibit.
They seemed really enthusiastic about what I was suggesting. They also gave me some tips and thoughts on what they would like to see and some changes that I should think about. Here is what they gave me:
  • Create one room maybe rather than three. Making the exhibit a sensory overload
  • Maybe include more about films that came from/filmed in Liverpool (relevant to the museum)
  • Include emotions for the 4 walls - each wall has a different emotion portrayed through the films that are screened (sadness, love, anger and laughter)
I like the idea of incorporating these aspects so we will see how it goes. I need to tell the rest of my group what went on, however only one of them has been in at all so I think it will just be the two of us developing this idea. GO GRYFFINDOR!

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment