Thursday 22 March 2012

Production Practice - Filming

Today we went out filming to the museum because we haven't quiet finished the factual film yet. We needed some interviews from people visiting the museum and also more steady shots of just the doors themselves. We also decided to do a time lapse of the outside of the museum because the weather was lovely and we wanted to make it our establishing shot. It was a very productive day and I took some photographs to document it.
I like to document our days of filming with photography because not only does it allow me to practice my photography, it shows that we have been out and filmed and shows the locations that we have been to.
We are hoping to edit the whole film tomorrow and Monday, I think we are making good time considering we haven't been able to get hold of people to interview, etc. Anyway...


Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment