Tuesday 20 March 2012

Museum Assignment

I have started more work on the Creativity and Concept work for the Museum of Liverpool exhibit. I have been off for about a week so I am slightly behind, but I decided to make a Facebook page for the fake exhibit. The reason that I have done this is because on the poster that I made, we have a Facebook logo saying follow us on Facebook.
I have tried to make the page look like other pages that I have seen on Facebook. I have made a few different images to on the page, I have put photographs that I have taken of the museum and also inside the museum. I have even put Google maps on the page to show visitors how to get to the museum. I think that having this extra bit of media will allow our exhibit to look like it is actually happening, because everyone uses Facebook to promote these days.
Here is the link to my Facebook page for the museum presentation:


Facebook Museum of Liverpool - Film Enthusiasts

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment