Wednesday 28 March 2012

My Website :)

I have finally finished my website for Digital Media Tools and I am very happy with the final outcome. It has been a struggle learning how to use Dreamweaver for this project but I have come to terms with how complicated it can be. I think that from knowing nothing about Dreamweaver, to being able to use it efficiently is a leap in the right direction! I actually quiet now like making websites and I think in the future I am going to make the one that I have just done better or maybe start a whole now one. The reason for the website is to showcase all the work that I have done in university and also anything relevant from outside. I like having this website because all my work is now in one place instead of on different things such as YouTube and Tumblr. However, I do have links on my website to my YouTube channel, my photography blog on Tumblr, this blog, my Twitter account and also my Facebook page. Having used all of these sites to promote myself, I am very excited for the future to see where such things will take me! Here is the link to my website, I hope you all like it because I am very proud! Also, feel free to look around the linked sites aswell!

Lennon Media Productions Website


Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment