Monday 26 March 2012

Production Practice - Factual Film Finished!

So waking up at 6.30am was not my favourite part of the day, I have to say; but we went in to university early to make sure that our editing was spot on for the factual film. We spent a few hours editing and then had spare time to neaten it all up. I am happy with the final edit and although I don't particularly like Avid, I am getting used to it. We even had enough spare time to add out takes on to the end of the film! After finishing the editing we had to show our films to the rest of the group and lecturers. I like doing this but it also does make me nervous in case it doesn't translate as an idea. I think that everyone liked it because we seemed to receive good feedback. Here is the film for your viewing pleasure - I apologise if the audio at the beginning is a bit dodgy because the DVD copy just went strange after we burned it. Enjoy!




Subscribe to my YouTube channel whilst you are here! - Subscribe

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment