Monday 17 October 2011

Camera Workshop (well needed!)



So so glad that someone finally decided to tell me how to use these big high tech cameras at the Screen School, I've been itching to get my hands on one! I have only used small camcorders in previous work and so this was exciting for me!
The camera that we were working with is the Sony Z1E, and we went through all of the basic work first. Even going through how to correctly set up the tripod (which was very useful).

We then went though items such as zoom, focus, iris, white balance, gain and shutter speed. All of these tutorials helped me tremendously because I have never used one of these cameras before and so of course I need to know the basics.
The reason for this workshop is because we are starting out first short film these coming weeks and so we need to know our way around the equipment.
Anyway, a very informative day this way.


Speak soon!
Image Credits: www.DSvideo.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment