Monday 17 October 2011

Personal interests... THE YOGSCAST!

Okay so these guys are awesome. The basically created a YouTube channel about playing games and now they get paid to do it! I watch their videos with my boyfriend and they are hysterical, these two get to do something they love and get paid for it! That's why I have decided to blog about them, because this is what I want to end up doing; something I love!
They originally started with Podcast's and their internet sensation just expanded from here. At the moment they are in America playing video games and documenting a convention.
Their channel is called the 'Yogscast' and they play new game releases single player and co-op. They also love Minecraft (I don't fancy the game but the videos are hilarious!)
This is one of their videos that you will find on YouTube:
Speak soon!
Image Credits: www.facebook.com/SimonHoneydew?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment