Sunday 23 October 2011

My new DSLR camera (Finally!)

So I finally got my new camera that I have been planning on getting for the past few weeks. It took a lot of researching and price searching as well to find the right one for me but I got it!
It is the Canon EOS 1100D DSLR and it is beautiful (if I do say so myself!). Here are 2 pictures that my boyfriend took when I was playing around with it, it was like an early Christmas!


As you can see its the grey version of the camera, and I got it in a package deal with an extra lense (which is massive!), 2 UV filters, a bag and a memory card. Was a really good price and I'm happy I looked around as much as I did.
Here's a picture of the camera from the Jessop's website to show you it properly:
I am so happy with my purchase and it will come in very handy for University, because it also videos in HD! You will see me displaying a lot of content soon using this camera.


Speak soon!
Image credits: www.Jessops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment