Saturday 26 November 2011

Personal Interest - Love Francesca Handmade Jewellery and Accessories

This is a bit on an advertisement for my sister-in-law's company in Liverpool. She has been working now for over a year creating beautiful pieces such as necklaces, rings, bracelets and more! She also creates unique hair accessories and also bikini accessories for the summer. I thought I would let you all know about her products because they are gorgeous! She also has recently started selling clothing and bags, so for winter she has some trendy looks for all you girls! She has advertisements in the Look magazine so keep a look out for that aswell.
I thought I would put this on my blog because I also do work for Francesca, taking photographs of her products for her website, it keeps me busy and lets me have sneak previews of upcoming products as well. All you need to know is on these two links so take a look:


Please take a look at her site:
http://www.lovefrancesca.co.uk/
And also her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000286577712

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment