Tuesday 8 November 2011

Remember, Remember...

Once again, taking full advantage of the holidays, I decided to take photographs with my new camera to get used to using it and playing around with its various features. We had a small firework display in the back garden and so I took photographs of the fireworks and also people with sparklers to see if I could use my slow shutter speed.
Here are a couple of photographs that I took:






Obviously the fact the fireworks were pretty amateur (and my photography is too) the images are not amazing, but I am happy with the results considering my lack of experience! For the image where I have captured the moving sparklers, I changed the shutter speed on my camera to a slower rate as to capture the movement of the light. I hope to experiment with this feature a lot more because as you can see you can get some interesting results.

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment