Tuesday 8 November 2011

Scene Analysis - Film Laguage

For Film Language we have been asked to do a film analysis of any film that we want. The scene has to be between 3 and 5 minutes and we have to do the analysis in the form that we have been given. Here is the form:


Each section in the analysis has been covered throughout our Film Language lessons and now we are urged to use what we have learnt be analysing a scene.
I have chosen a scene from Christopher Nolan's 'Inception'. Here are my notes about the film, the scene length, etc:

I intend to do my scene analysis through reading week, I am going to use the DVD I have to rewind a pause and to allow for a better HD image rather than that of YouTube videos. I will upload my scene analysis after I have handed it in on 11/11/11.


Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment